After launching your website, there are some things that you have to do to make it competitive, be searched online, and your visitors will learn about your website. It’s not only for SEO purposes but making your website user friendly.
So you already know what CRM can do for your business. But now, you are greeted with another problem, the deployment method. You already have the solution, all you need to do is pick between hosted Software-as-a-Service or on-premise to host yourself. It’s a good idea to know what type of deployment method will fit you best before finding the best CRM solution for your e-commerce site.
Integgris has just released ACS 3.2. The new version has the following feature improvements, enhancements and bug fixes.
- The dropdown for Google type search is now sortable.
- The search suggestions are in search results of other departments or manufacturer has the same keywords.
- Search relevance are now added in the search and admin portal.
- You can now turn off social networking on header, footer, or in any user control.
- Loyalty program are now redeemed using gift card which is based on commissions.
- You can now have customer group-driven payment methods and associated payment to customer group.
- Added colors, look and feel to the admin portal header.
- Navigation on storefront now uses tree-view to show them sub category and category in one control and the ability to jump into a single category in one click.
- Change the multi-line instead of two different addresses to store to two different fields.
- New dynamic version information on admin portal.
- Fixed the WCF error on Tax for Admin UI.
- Fixed discounts calculation error during a quantity break.
As what Donald Trump once said, “Know your stuff, and you will command respect”. This statement will give you an idea on how to write an enticing killer product descriptions. Don’t expect products to sell out of copied or plagiarized content, make one your own to sell your own products. These simple process will help you quickly master the art of copywriting e-commerce product descriptions.